900 S. Santa Fe Avenue
- Approximately 40,269 square feet of redevelopment land located at 900 S. Santa Fe Avenue in the Arts District neighborhood of Downtown Los Angeles
- Located directly between two of the most exciting developments in the Arts District; Soho Warehouse and the Warner Music Campus
- Located in an Opportunity Zone on one of the Arts District’s most popular streets
- Multiple corner presences with roughly 600 linear feet of frontage on three streets
- The possibility of what you can build here is limited only by your imagination
- One of the fastest growing markets in Los Angeles, surrounded by numerous other developments
6753 Selma Avenue
- Approximately 6,254 square feet of redevelopment land located at 6753 Selma Avenue in the neighborhood of Hollywood
- Fully entitled 51 units
- Located in the opportunity zone
- Only 1/3 of the required Affordable Housing Linkage Fee (AHLF)
- Located in the heart of Hollywood and Highland
- Only 1 block away from Hollywood & Highland Shopping Center, The Walk of Fame and the Chinese Theater
- Walk Score: 97 Walker’s Paradise
433 S. Main Street
- Downtown Los Angeles’ first ground-up multifamily micro-units
- Fully-entitled for 195 units
- Exempt from the Affordable Housing Linkage Fee (AHLF) and Measure JJJ
- Reduced parking requirements due to existing adjacent parking structure
- Adjacent to the recently renovated Spring Park
- Located in the gentrifying and transit-oriented development neighborhood of DTLA’s Historic Core
- Walk Score: 98 Walker’s Paradise. Transit Score: 100 Rider’s Paradise
Expo Park Lofts
- Approximately 131,457 square feet of redevelopment land located at 3764 S. Normandie Ave.close to the University of California Campus and Exposition Park
- Proposed entitlements for 125 units; 279 bedrooms and 402 bed spaces
- Prime student housing or multifamily development opportunity
- Entire corner lot located at the cross streets of Normandie Ave. and Exposition Blvd.
- Adjacent to the recently renovated Spring Park
- Tier 3 TOC with the Metro Expo Line on the property’s doorstep
- Approximately 23,079 square feet of redevelopment land located at the intersection of Stadium Way and Coronel Street in Chavez Ravine.
- Transit-Oriented Communities (TOC) Tier 3
- Option for buyer to use current entitlements
- Multifamily projects in the area include 1111 Sunset, the Jia Apartments, and Blossom Plaza
- Located on the edge of Chinatown, the subject property benefits from its close proximity to famous Los Angeles landmarks, such as the Los Angeles Historic State Park, Dodgers Stadium and the Old Chinatown Central Plaza
1264 W. 1st Street
- 2,366 SF Single-Tenant Office Building.
- Excellent Downtown Los Angeles Location: The property maintains proximity to the many restaurants, shops, museums, and theaters of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Immediate Access to 101 and 110 Freeways: The 110’s 3rd Street Exit for the 110 (23B) is located approximately 1,400 feet from the property. Additionally, the property is situated next to Glendale Boulevard, which leads directly to Highway 2.
- Desirable Building Features: The building is equipped with T5 high-speed internet cables, central air conditioning, a security alarm system, skylights, two restrooms, a kitchen and five private offices.
- Excess Square Footage: The building has approximately 1,000 square feet of basement space that could potentially be developed to accommodate additional parking.
1600 S. Figueroa
- Vertical on Fig is located at the intersection of Venice Boulevard and Figueroa Street and is comprised of an approximate 1.41 Acres of fee simple, commercial zoned land (“Property”). Vertical on Fig is at the heart of the Downtown LA Renaissance and can be universally recognized as a dynamic redevelopment opportunity.
- Centrally located between the 10 and 110 freeways, Vertical on Fig is a gateway to the robust district it inhabits and the future of Downtown LA.
- Opportunity to Create a High Density Transit Oriented Development (TOD) – The Property is zoned C2- 2D-O. High-density multifamily, hotel, retail or office mixed-use with a base Floor Area Ratio (FAR) of 3:1. Zoning provides for maximum flexibility in potential uses.
1122 Vine Street
- Transit-oriented communities (TOC) : Tier 2
- Walking distance to Hollywood amenities
- Access to both freeway & bus lines
- ±42,505 SF of development land
- Located less than a mile from Sunset/Vine & Hollywood/Vine intersections
1612 S. Hill Street
- Transit-oriented development
- Easy access to rail, bus, and freeway
- Corner positioning
- Steady income in place
- Located blocks from L.A. Live, Staples Center, and L.A. Convention Center
411 & 515 S. Mission Road
- Approximately 15,609 SF of land (APN: 5171-014-813/5171-014-016)
- Connector parcels for potential large development opportunity
- Located in the rapidly developing Boyle Heights area
- Walking distance to the new, iconic 6th Street Bridge
1035-1051 Venice Blvd
- Covered land development opportunity with in-place income
- ±40,292 SF of development land
- ±26,234 SF of mixed-use property
- Just blocks from the L.A. Convention Center and the nearby South Park neighborhood